Search Engine Optimization Services
How often to you check the 2nd page of Google? If you answered “never” then you are part of the 90% of Google users who do NOT go past the first page. Thus, for search engine rankings if you’re not first, you’re last.
Digital marketing industry insiders know that well-implemented SEO strategies provide the single greatest long-term ROI. As a top SEO company in Boca Raton, FL, Smashed Media’s team of SEO experts are always staying on top of Google’s latest algorithm updates and uncovering the newest strategies to get businesses in any industry to the top of search engine rankings.
What Are The Components of a Top SEO Strategy and How Does Smashed Media Implement Them?
- Keywords are the seeds upon which a successful SEO strategy grows. Well-performing SEO begins with extensive keyword research before any on-site changes are implemented. The goal is to uncover the exact relevant keywords that users are typing into Google when they are searching for your products, services, and competitors.
This is why our team starts the SEO process by gathering all the necessary data about potential relevant keywords, including the search volume and competition. We know that keywords with low competition are the quickest to rise in the search engines rankings, but we will always include a variety of keywords to create a complete plan tailored for both the short and long-term benefit.
- Content is king. This has been reiterated over and over again by all of the top search engines. Google engineers stated in early 2017 that the creation and implementation of quality content is not merely the primary way of ranking for keywords, but the best way ensure the greatest user experience.
When creating content, nothing is more important to our team than performing proper research on related and competitor’s articles and pages. Extensive analysis is done to ensure that the subject is discussed thoroughly and factually, has the qualities and keywords to rank highly on search engine, and is also engaging and easy to read for every user.
- Backlinks are not the king of SEO, but they sure are the queen. When it comes to backlinks, it’s the quality, not the quantity, that matters. If you want to have the greatest backlinks, then you need websites with domain authority to link to your page.
For those of you who are new to the world of SEO – think of it as receiving a product or service recommendation from a stranger vs from a trusted friend, family member, or celebrity. Obviously you place a higher trust with those whom you know well and whose opinions you respect.
We have helped hundreds of businesses build quality backlinks by creating and submitting press releases, quality blog posts in their respective niches, and graphics that news sites and major bloggers link to.
- Title and Meta Tags have been wrongfully cast aside by many amateur digital marketers. They have gained a bad reputation ever since webmasters began using and abusing these over the past decade. However, top executives at Google have openly stated how meta tags are still an important element of the SEO mix.
You can see the significance of meta tags for yourself. Just search for anything in Google and see how the keywords used in your search are reflected in the title and description of the top results. These tags directly impact whether or not a user will consider your page relevant to their search, therefore clicking through to learn more about your product or service.
Our team understands the importance of implementing high-quality title and meta tags, because it doesn’t matter how well your page is ranked if your pages aren’t generating any clicks. We use many different tools to analyze what are the best opportunities for keyword utilization within these tags to generate excellent traffic.
- Social Media has forever changed how digital marketers work to get businesses to the top of search engines. This is due to the fact that the latest Google algorithms consider social metrics such as likes, rating, views, followers, etc.
Your presence in the social media arena can either help or hurt your SEO, as the social media goliaths (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc.) will send signals of your authority and influence to search engines. Don’t worry, our team can help your business get the social media boost it needs with the proper advertising and content management.
- Product images play a critical role for those who are hoping to grow and dominate the e-commerce arena. Search engine traffic is not merely generated from web results, but image results as well. Google’s web crawlers can’t determine the difference between a stool and a table or a car and a truck unless they get some help from well placed keywords.
If you want to get traffic to your online store, then images of your products need to appear when keywords pertaining to your products are searched for. Our SEO process includes adding the proper keywords to every single product image on your website.
The main things to keep in mind with SEO are that it is constantly changing, there is always room for improvement, and it can take up to a year to see dramatic results. However, by utilizing Smashed Media’s experienced SEO team, you can start this process with a solid base and keep building upon it. Call us today to start organically increasing your site’s rankings, and in return, increasing your customers and revenue!