RETARGETING

Retargeting is a tool used to drive potential consumers back to your website by targeting those who have previously visited your website but didn’t buy your products or take a desired action.

CATCH YOUR CUSTOMERS ATTENTION

Retargeting can help your online business generate greater sales by keeping your brand front & center & by bringing back shoppers when they’re ready to purchase your products. Approximately 2% of shoppers convert during their first visit to an online store & retargeting brings back the other 98%.

DRIVE VISITORS

At Smashed Media we have the technology & expertise to deliver high performing retargeting campaigns that will meet all of your KPI goals. Our objective is to keep your brand in front of prospects long after they’ve left your website. Let us help your maximizing marketing across display, social, native & email so thou can make highly relevant offers that are sure to generate more business Let us help you develop a retargeting strategy that will reignite the interest of prospects &move them down the marketing funnel.

If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.” – Jeff Bezos
Display Retargeting

Our strategy is to retarget people with particular focus on users of high intent (i.e., those who have viewed 5 or more pages). We help clients develop strategies that are guaranteed to bring proven incremental revenue, as you increase your user footprint & consistently drive sales amidst your growing audience. Smashed Media will take the necessary steps in order to develop an in-depth understanding of your user’s complete web experience & real-time purchase intent. Once this data has been acquired & analyzed, our team of industry experts will implement a display retargeting campaign that will drive brand engagement & increase your ROI.

REACH NEW PROSPECTS

Our team analyzes the data acquired from online publishers, social media networks & advertiser sites to identify potential customers who are likely to engage with your brand. Since retargeting is all about creating a relevant personalized experiences for customers, the ultimate success of your retargeting strategy is largely dependent on proper audience segmentation.

Before creating a retargeting campaign, it is necessary to first identity who a brand’s customer is & how they can be enticed to come to their website to purchase products or services. Often, this means looking at first-party data to understand which visitors are spending money on what, & how they are visiting a brand’s website. We leverage unique purchase & behavioral data to help our clients reach new audiences with relevant & enticing advertising experiences.

Native Advertising Retargeting

Native retargeting consists of disseminating native advertising to users that have previously read sponsored posts on an influencer’s site during a brand campaign. With influencer marketing on the rise, it is imperative that brands establish their credibility among potential consumers & be able to direct users from one influencer to another. The proof is in the numbers – Native Ads are 23% more viewable than traditional display ads.

Social Media Retargeting

On average, people worldwide spend 135 minutes per day on social media. Social Media Retargeting works by connecting your brand with consumers who’ve already visited your website on social channels & by incorporating user behavior from the online space. Even after users have left your website, you can reintroduce them to products they’re already interested in & offer promotions that will encourage them to return to your website & purchase those products.

By implementing Facebook retargeting campaigns, we can serve ads with personalized messages to past visitors or lost prospects that will encourage users to convert. These targeted ads typically appear on the Facebook Newsfeed or on the Right-Hand side of Facebook & are strategically designed to captivate your audience’s attention. Marketing campaigns have many directions, but the bottom line is that you must be able to present a cohesive message that appeals to your target audience in order to drive sales.